Period of Continuous Updation starts from tomorrow for these 282 ACs.
1. All Form 6's can be received only at ERO's office.
2. All Form 6's so received must be IMMEDIATELY computerised by the staff/official receiving it.
3. An enquiry report for Form 6 will be generated for Form 6 from the computer
4.BLO will enquire based on the list generated from computer (think of Working Sheets used during conversion to photo-rolls)
5. Decision of ERO (accepted / rejected) will be entered into Computer. A code for "reasons for rejection" will be input.
6. Manuscript for Additions will be generated as a report from the Computer (Digitised Form 6 - Rejected = Manuscript)
7. Data entry for deletions, corrections and transpositions will be done as per existing practice. Remember, deletions except on death grounds cannot be done without hearing.
8. CD of Manuscripts so generated will be handed over to us at CEO Office for merging with database periodically.
- We'll have a Video Conference on 29.1.2009. I'll expect reactions/ suggestions on this issue when I review.